Our mission is to be a sought-after, long-term funding partner to mining companies throughout the commodity cycle while generating attractive returns for our investors
Our investment bias is tilted toward cash-generating mines, but we will actively pursue development-stage projects as well as we seek to build a balanced portfolio with good future growth potential.
PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
- limited exposure to operating and capital costs incurred at the operating level
- positioned to share in the upside provided by exploration success, mine life extensions, and operational expansions
- greater diversification of our assets than is typical for mining companies
- provides stable cash flows to support a sustainable dividend policy and fund future growth
LTM free cash flow
Transactions since inception
LTM cash margin
LTM adjusted EBITDA
- Cash margin, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow are not recognized measures under International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board and do not have a standardized meaning prescribed by IFRS and are therefore unlikely to be comparable to similar measures presented by other companies. Rather, these measures are provided as additional information to complement IFRS measures by providing further understanding of our results of operations from management’s perspective. Accordingly, these measures should not be considered in isolation or as a substitute for analysis of our financial information reported under IFRS and may be calculated differently by other companies.
- Based on results over the last twelve months ended September 30, 2019.
Triple Flag Team